Welcome

click here to get a button
It's been a ridiculously long time since this poor blog has been updated.  But, rest assured that we are still alive!  You could say we've been in a photography hibernation, but we're fully rested.  This darling little girl, happens to be mine and I'm not exaggerating in the slightest when I say she's been our most difficult "client" to date.  In case you were wondering... she does NOT want to be model and she does NOT know how to look the slightest bit sassy {at least not for the camera.  I assure you sassy could be her middle name}. Somehow she thinks a relaxed face means tighten your lips and make a very awkward surprised expression.  Phew! Basically, if we can photograph my girl, I'm certain we can do anything!


I am so glad I have these now and my mind is spinning with possible collages and displays for my house. Do you think the other children will feel I have a favorite if the walls are plastered with pictures of this non-sassy, non-modeling 8 year old?
















  

No comments: